Thursday, July 12, 2012

Student Participation

Participating within this blog is so key to making it successful.  It truly helps me to help you if I receive question or comments regarding anything to do with the Lord of the Flies, the IB program, or just knowledge and learning in general.  I want to thank the three commenters so far: Francesca, Jenny, and someone with the handle of Raven4134 (your "mmm" comment had me double-checking to see if you were comment on my food blog!).

For anyone entering the IB program at South Fork, you are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to ask some questions of a former student and recent graduate who has been there and done that.  She will not disappoint.

Anyway, with 33 page views so far today, I am very happy (take that Facebook!).  I will continue to post analyses of LOTF as long as students continue to view and comment upon them.  Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Your mysterious "mmm" commenter was my mom on her account, she was helping me to figure out how to post and she posted that as a test comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria and I are now using this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Haley! Thank you both for checking in and for correcting your initial comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, what school/college do you teach at?

    ReplyDelete