Monday, July 16, 2012

Great Teachers Know How to Get a Response

As a teacher, I want responses from my students.  I must be slowing down during Summer break, because I know how to get students to interact or participate with a lesson.  If this doesn't work in getting comments, I will end all of my LOTF blogging, and bid you all a gentle good-bye.  But I think I can do this.

What?  You want some evidence?  Well, then the challenge is to watch the video below and not state anything in the comment section about how "cyoot dat liddle kittin' weally is!"  If you coo aloud about any minuscule instance of kitten cuteness, then you are required to submit it via the comment section.



P. S. After adding a comment to the comment section, the second half of this video and the completely surprising ending will be revealed.  It is so ironic!

2 comments: