Sunday, July 29, 2012

Last Week for This Blog

I know it is sad to hear, but our blog concerning the Lord of the Flies is winding down.  Why?  The new school year is almost here!  As a teacher, I officially return August 8th, but I will be preparing various sadistic lesson plans and activities for the enitre year in the days leading up to then.  We will finish discussing this novel, particularly the meaning of the title, the significance of Simon, and, of course, the conclusion.  If there are any topics you would like for me to address before August 8th, you need to submit them to me via the comment section.  Please do not email me at my school email address - I can't access my school email account this week.  Thanks, enjoy the remainder of summer break, and don't eat at Chick-fil-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment